BREEDING WITH LINDEN FARMS
If you wish to breed with one of our dogs or stallions, please fill out the form below and email it to us at email@example.com with "Breeding Request" in the subject title along with the show name of the animal you are requesting to breed with. Failure to do so may mean your email might be filtered automatically as spam, and may be overlooked.
There are currently no horses available for breeding.
There are currently no dogs available for breeding.
Terms & conditions
- I WILL ONLY ACCEPT DOG BREEDING REQUESTS FROM ENGLISH FOXHOUNDS. This is so that I can keep the line pure and there is no cross-breeding. Please don't be offended if I reject your breeding request because your bitch is a breed other than an English Foxhound.
- I WILL ACCEPT HORSE BREEDING REQUESTS FROM MOST OTHER BREEDS providing the horse wishing to breed is a sport/hunter type (a thoroughbred or a warmblood etc.) and/or is mainly a competition horse.
- THE MARE'S OWNER WILL ALWAYS KEEP THE FOAL. My only stipulation is that you list the foal's sire and give a link to his profile on this site, and use the prefix 'LF' (you are free to add your own prefix along with this one, but Linden Farms' prefix must be shown).
- I WILL KEEP ONE PUP FROM EACH LITTER BRED unless the litter consists of only one pup, in which case the pup goes to the mother. The same rules apply to pups as they do foals: LF must be given as a prefix, and a link must be given to the Linden Farms' animal.
- PUPS AND FOALS WILL BE EDITED BEFORE BEING SENT so that their coats will be realistic and match up to their parents' genes. Conformation will not be edited. Once the pups or foal have been sent, you may NOT edit their appearance any further.
- FEMALES ARE AVAILABLE FOR BREEDING, however a lot of our mares are for private breeding only, once/if they are not competing. Our foxhound bitches are available for breeding however we get pick of the litter. Our foxhounds will not be bred to establishments that intend to keep the pups merely as pets and not showdogs/hunting hounds. Each mare or bitch can only be bred once a month, so because of this we will be stricter on who we breed them with as opposed to our dogs and stallions.
- YOUR HORSE OR DOG MUST BE REGISTERED or the breeding request will be denied. They may be of any generation, but they must be registered with their breed registry (if applicable) and acknowledged by either Equus Sims or The Sims Kennel Club (whichever applies).